Re: [SQU] authentication and deny question

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 11:19:37 +1100

authentication and deny questionYou could try changing
http_access deny badDomain password
http_access deny password badDomain

Squid denies the request as soon as it knows there is a problem. This is a
speed optimisation. (If you had
http_access deny acl1 acl2 acl3 acl4 acl5
and they were all regex acl's it would chew up CPU so perform all the regex
matchs when squid knows that access will be denied after one of them
matches.

Anyway see if that helps.

Rob