Re: [SQU] ntlm.patch

From: Craig Fels <csfels@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 13:19:00 -0600

Great, Thanks.

I'm working on this now--as I write this. I've taken the daily snapshot of
2.4 and applied ntlm.patch.

I was prompted several times during the patch stating that the file did not
exist. I went on skipping that "patch". Was this right?

Also, what ./configure options do I need to use for NTLM support. Please
specify with no abbreviations so I am sure to enter them correctly.

Thanks!

Craig