RE: [SQU] fake_auth (ntlm)

From: Yuri Sytema <Yuri.S@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 08:37:29 +0100

Hi Robert,

Yes, I tried the NTLMSSP (ntlm_auth) module, but it is asking me to specify
a domain controller.
I did not figure out where to put it yet ( or the compile options for it)
For as far as I know I'm just using an ordinary IE version 5.5 thoug I am
using a 128 bit version, does that matter?

Thanx

Yuri

> It hasn't been maintained in a while, and it might very well
> use an incomplete version of the protocol handling code.
> It will be taken care of as soon as possible.
> Promise.
> Really.

Sorry thats not the reason (although the code is old :-]).

Yuri, Did you try NTLMSSP as I _already_ suggested? Also Are you using
NTLMv2 or some non-default Microsoft setting?
The ntlmCheckHeader: bad header signature means that squid is NOT GETTING
NTLM requests.

The DecodeAuth warning indicates where the problem was detected.

Rob