[SQU] no_cache problem

From: John Heyer <john@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 14:37:22 -0600 (CST)

A few of our web developers are complaining of stale pages coming up using
Internet Explorer, even when doing a shift+reload. I've read about the
problems with transparent caching and IE and decided the best workaround
was to simply not cache anything pertaining to the website. In squid.conf
I added

acl dontcache urlpath_regex ^http://www.supranet.net$
no_cache deny dontcache

and restarted Squid but I still get TCP_HITs in my access.log when I bring
up the site again. What am I doing wrong?

--
Johh Heyer - john@personal.supranet.net - http://heyer.supranet.net
"Me fail English?  That's unpossible!"  -- Ralph Wiggam