RE: squid and password changes

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 12:08:03 +1100

Rick,
   please please please mail the list.

I am, and most of the other posters to the list are simply users of
squid who answer questions on the list because,
they want to give something back,
they have a little spare time,
they are just generous.

I suggest you check the wish list on the squid site and perhaps make a
suggestion there. I am not aware of any plans to incorporate
password-changing capabilities into squid - http does not have that as a
capability. You might be able to do a web form with apache, and have
that run off the same server.

Any issues with old passwords being used are due to your helper
configuration. Without that noone from the list can assist.

Rob