Re: [SQU] Need help to use netscape

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 22:43:04 +1100

Can you provide a little more detail on your configuration? (You haven't
provided enough information about your configuration - squid is _very_
flexable and that means you have to tell us what's going on).
Have you looked in the squid FAQ and user manual?
Do you see any errors in cache.log?
Do you see any 4xx or 5xx return codes in access.log?
Does the cachemgr show any user requests?
What version of Netscape?
What version of IE?

Rob