Re: [SQU] Need help to use netscape

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 07:53:00 +1100

So the IP of squid that returns the proxy-authenticate header is different
from the firewall? But the clients know they have a proxy server (configured
as the firewall ip).

I don't think that will work under http/1.1 but I'm not sure.

You should have your clients connecting to squid on port 8080.

Rob