Re: [SQU] Squid 2.4Devel4+NTLM+CYGWIN

From: Craig Fels <csfels@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 23:03:56 -0600

Rob/All,

So I just need to substitute "--enable-ntlm-auth-modules=NTLMSSP" with
"-enable-ntlm-auth-modules=fake_auth"?

FYI...I _really_ don't want to verify the password with the domain
controller. I really _only_ want access.log to show domain\user for
activity and to create proxy_auth acl's based on userid to block access for
internet abusers. fake_auth is probably what I want to accomplish
this....right?

Thanks,
Craig