[SQU] setting cache times for specific sites

From: <bretwatson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 09:42:48 +0800

Hi People,
here is an interesting one....

I've noticed that several sites appear to be "slow" simply because the ad
server for the page is slow - and because the page has been constructed in
such a way that netscape will not display until all objects are loaded.
This results in the impression that the cache is "slowing down" the web
page...

What I'd like to do is to set the cache refresh time for these ad sites to
about say 5 minutes - it will reduce my traffic as well as display the ad
from cache most of the time..

ANy suggestions?

Thanks,

Bret