[SQU] problem with doubleclick

From: Matt Ashfield <mda@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 13:45:16 -0400

Hi All,

I've posted this problem before, but never got a response. I am using squid
as a proxy cache and when I went to a website with a double click ad I get
the following error. Even though when I did a dns server lookup on the
sitename, i got a response..Anyways, the error follows...

Thanks

Matt

While trying to retrieve the URL:
http://ad.ca.doubleclick.net/adj/tsn.ca/couchmaster;abr=!ie;sz=468x60;tile=1
;ord=200011271244410?

The following error was encountered:

     Unable to determine IP address from host name for ad.ca.doubleclick.net

The dnsserver returned:

     No Address records

This means that:

 The cache was not able to resolve the hostname presented in the URL.
 Check if the address is correct.