[SQU] SSL

From: Jeremy Lyon <jxlyon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 12:14:18 -0700

Hi all,

I'm using a squid hierarchy of 7 machines. Three Parents connected to
the Internet, three children under them that are siblings and one child
under those. I'm noticing that all SSL traffic is ridiculously slow,
while everything else screams. All of the proxies are the latest src of
2.3stable4 on Solaris 2.6. In fact, I recompiled with today's tar
ball. Has anyone else ran in to this problem? Any ideas of how to
speed up the SSL traffic?

Thanks in advance.