[SQU] Continues authenticate without redirect?

From: Henk-Jan Kloosterman <proxy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 20:15:28 +0100

I have a perfect working Squid enviremant now (except for some
squid_rad_auth that stay busy, see my provous mail)

There is one thing I want to change the behaviour of the authenticator
program.

After 3 failed attempts to enter the usename password, squid redirects the
user to the an ACCESS_DENIED page,
I want squid NEVER to do that, only when the user presses cancel at the
logon realm.

(So I want continues login untill the user enters the right thing, or does a
cancel)
How can I do that?

Thanks

I use Squid Version 2.2STABLE5-hno.20000202
And squid_rad_auth as authenticator.

I hope this question can be answered, becuase I think my other question was
to difficult. If my English is bad please excuse me,
If the question is not clear: let me know I will try to ask the question
another way.

Greetings from the North of the Netherlands

Henk-Jan