[SQU] Multiple internet connection at squid machine.

From: Chutima Subsirin <chutima@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 11:24:51 +0700

Hello

I have used FreeBSD box with Squid for a year. It's fine. But I have a question that if I want to add more interface to this box. How I configure Squid to know 2 interface to internet.

For example:

First Internet Interface: 202.155.99.1
Second Internet Interface: 203.160.77.1
Internal Interface: 192.168.111.1

Can Squid handle two going-out interface at the same time?
Or I can run 2 Squid for this box service at different port for each internet interface?

Thanks
Chutima S.