[SQU] forward loops

From: THOMAS ALLISON <tallison@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 10:02:52 -0500

I was reading the FAQ 11.31 on forward looping.

I don't have any peers defined, so I don't know how I could use their
suggestions of cache_peer & cache_peer_access controls, or parent/sibling
either.

Can someone explain how I would elimiate forward looping for an accelerator
mode configuration?
FAQ11.31 doesn't do a very good job of this. It just identifies a potential
problem with Accelerated Mode proxy cache.

The really irritating part is that while I am getting in /var/log/cache.log
a WARNING about Forward Loops and the "Via..." line.
The error displayed in the browser is "Access Denied"...

Took me a while to find the difference.

Tom Allison
tallison@bcbsm.com