[SQU] Re: Zero Sized Reply

From: David Klippel <djk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 13:47:45 -0500

I am hoping somebody has some hints or better yet an answer on how to
resolve this problem. If I cannot get this resolved soon management will
force the use of some expense commercial solution. I have also tried the
Squid/2.4.DEVEL4 version and receive the same error(Zero Sized Reply
Squid did not receive any data for this request.).

--
David Klippel mailto:djk@klippel.com