Re:[SQU] Squid2.3 stable4 native port to Windows 2000 and NT4

From: Serassio Guido <gserassio@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 23:10:47 +0100

Hi,

Romeo Anghelache wrote:
>Hi,
>I ported the beast again. "Native" means I don't use unix emulation
>(cygwin32) under windows.
>This port is independent of the 2.1 port.
>The binary and sources are available at
>http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~romeo/squidnt.htm , freely downloadable (the
>sources are
>organized in a Msvc6 workspace...)
>I have no time for support, you have the sources anyway. No warranties of
>any kind.
>
>best wishes,
>Romeo Anghelache
>http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~romeo/

I made some enhancement to this code:

- Added more service functionality, so squid -k works.
- Added PSAPI.LIB for rusage emulation
- Merged with 21/11/2000 tarball
- Internal DNS looks in registry for configured DNS
- Added WIN32 EXE file version information

The modified binary and sources are available at http://serassio.interfree.it

Best Regards

Guido Serassio

Serassio Guido