Re: [SQU] Can squid using file for auth ?

From: Thomas Wahyudi <thomas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 16:56:45 +0700

yes, i think squid -k reconfigure can be use but.. i don;t know how this
will be affect to
1. all request at that time, from what i know squid will be finishing all
request before reconfigure
2. squid performance if i do that at interval 15 seconds, becouse like what
i said before the iplist file will
    be dynamicly change.
the idea is when user telnet to server, a program will write his/her ip to
iplist file so squid will allow the request from hir/her computer direcly

Best regards,

Thomas Wahyudi
======== UIN 535778