RE: [SQU] conf of squid-2.3 stable4 on solari2.6 using us robotic s modem 56k

From: Franco O'Hara <franco.o'hara@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 14:08:26 -0000

To set up the PPP bit have a look at the following sites

http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/tutorials/2100/1/
<http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/tutorials/2100/1/>

http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/tutorials/2607/1/
<http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/tutorials/2607/1/>

They will give you an Idea how to set the modem up.
If you find any thing else out please let me know because I am planning to
set up a similar system @ home.

--
Franco O'Hara
Vega Consulting