Re: [SQU] squid Pbs when high load, async-io, SMP under linux

From: Fabien Salvi <fabien@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 15:53:47 +0100

Fabien Salvi wrote:

Well, nobody answer me :(
Usally, there are no answer because :
- the question is stupid (RTFM, read the FAQ...) or is off topic
- the question is difficult and nobody has answer.

I ask myself that I prefer :-)

So, more simple (?) :
If I increase the number of io threads, will I obtain better result and
will it solve the problem I have with no response to requests ?

Thanks in advance for your help !

B.R.

ps : I forget 1 thing in the list of choice : maybe it's because my
english is so bad that nobody understand me.
I hope no :)