Re: Re: [SQU] icons

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 08:53:24 +1100

When you say you went back to an older version, did you go back to the binary or recompile again?

where are you seeing that error?
have you checked your access.log and cache.log
does the error occour on all ftp servers?
Consider turning up debugging slightly in your squid.conf (ie to ALL,1 9,4) to see what FTP is trying to do.

(sorry I'm too lazy to search the archives...) What version of squid are yuou using? Have you considered downloading the 2.3 daily
tarball which has this fix in it already. Then you'd just need to follow the FAQ instructions on installation

Rob