Re: [SQU] HELP: cache too big!

From: Matt Ashfield <mda@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 10:07:25 -0400

Re: [SQU] HELP: cache too big!Hello,

I still have not found a reason why my cache continues to grow beyond what was specified in my cache_dir directive....

My /cache filesystem is set to just over 1GB...my cachedir directive from squid.conf looks like:
cache_dir ufs /cache 400 16 256

HOwever, I am already using over 70% of my 1GB cache filesystem, which is nearly double the size I specified in squid.conf

I have a reference age of 1 month for objects in my cache.

I am running squid 2.2STABLE5 on AIX 4.3.3

Any ideas?