[SQU] Caching and Request Headers.

From: William Wishon <bill.wishon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 12:05:20 -0800

Does squid cache requests based on the hash of the entire header or just the
url?

The reason I am asking is that I want to use squid as an accelerator for a
slow server, but that slow server reads the http request headers and returns
different content based on the Browser type and other http header fields.
If Squid only cached based on the url then if the first user to hit a
particular url was using Netscape and squid cached the result, then another
user comes in using IE he would get the cached url which is a Netscape page
not an IE page.

-Bill