RE: [SQU] IE has "save password" checkbox.

From: Timothy L. Minahan <sysop@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 14:30:44 +1100

There are two places you can disable this option both are on the IE
Client specifically.

1) Open IE, go to tools, Internet Options, Advanced

2) The other is to sign up for the IEAK (Internet Explorer
Administration Kit) which is free and then disable the option and create
your own IE5.5 Distro for your clients. More info is available at
Microsoft's site.

Cheers,
Timothy