RE: [SQU] IE has "save password" checkbox.

From: <togashi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 13:39:28 +0900

2000/12/13 14:30:44 +1100 "Timothy L. Minahan" <sysop@scc.edu.au>
「RE: [SQU] IE has "save password" checkbox.」

Hello all
Thank you Timothy and Craig for immediate replay.
Let me to express again what I want to do.

When IE has "save password feature" if I input wrong password, Brawser losts
his "save password feature" .
So I think when the brawser access to squid first time, if squid send "ERR" to brawser only once.
I suppose that brawser maybe clear his "save password feature" as same as upper case.

Therefore I want to know that how I can edit the program or the squid TAG.
Thank you for your time again.