RE: [SQU] IE has "save password" checkbox.

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 16:02:05 +1100

<SNIP>

squid already sends a 407 response code ("ERR") to the browser, which
prompts the browser to send the details from the cached credentials. You
need it to send a 407 error again.

You could accomplish this by adding code to return an error to the
client the first time the users browser successfully logs on. The
location in the main squid source to do that is in acl.c,
aclMatchProxyAuth().

Rob