Re: [SQU] How to make ident lookups to use ident acls?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 08:53:26 +0100

Hmm.. why are you using both proxy_auth and ident? Most people only use
one..

Not exacly sure what you are trying to do here, and you did not tell how
it does not work, so no answers provided, but there is no obvious error
in the configuration below. Users where the ident protocol identifies
them as "marcio", "eric", or "andreas" should be given full access
provided they also enter a valid username and password in the proxy
authentication.

---
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker