[SQU] Squid & FTP

From: Freaked Personality <freaky@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 10:11:28 +0100 (CET)

Hey there,

I've already asked this before, unfortunately my server has had a crash
and I haven't recieved the replies to my question due to this.
I did take a quick look at the manual, however I"m really short on time
and didn't find what I needed.

A customer of ours is using Squid (2.3) and browsing works fine. However
if he fills in the proxy on his ftp clients none of them are able to
connect. With internet explorer we can logon to a ftp site however it
gives a warning saying that it's read access only and that we won't be
able to upload/rename/move files.

Any quick way to fix this? We would like him to have full ftp access
through the proxy since we don't want to open a gateway.

Kind regards,

Ferry van STeen