Re: [SQU] Squid & FTP

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 01:01:41 +1100

In addition to Martin's 100% accurate reply,
the warning from internet explorer applies to all the Proxy caches I know - including MS proxy server last time I looked. There is
no http standard for writing to ftp URI's. Internet explorer can support writing to ftp servers, as long as you have a socks server
available.

Rob