Re: [SQU] Realtime activity.

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 09:20:20 +0100

It all depends on what your chief wants.

cachemgr can give some information

MRTG is useful for online summary statistics graphs like bandwidth usage
and such things.

A simple CGI script can be used to tail the access log, and possibly
even give some useful statistics from it..

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker