Re: [SQU] Squid+snmp crash

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 06:32:21 +0100

Can you please get a stacktrace?

When no coredumps are provided the following method can be used to
generate stacktraces:

gdb /usr/local/squid
gdb> r -CNd1

The -N flag is required, and the -C flag makes sure the stacktrace more
clearly indicates where the problem is.

Then when it crashes you will see a message about the fact in gdb, and
the gdb> prompt will be back. From there type

gdb> backtrace

and send the output generated to squid-bugs@ircache.net