RE: [SQU] NTLM on Solaris

From: Chemolli Francesco (USI) <ChemolliF@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 18:13:12 +0100

> Dear All,
>
> This is more of a reminder than a problem. Trying to get the
> NTLM code to
> compile on Solaris 8 fails. This is known about, but to my
> knowledge was not
> included in the lastest CVS release.

My bad, I should work on that, but I haven't got the time
lately.
The problem is that the Solaris libc doesn't define some integer types with
known bitlength, which we need to have.
I should fix configure to support that... I'll do it sooner or
later, promise.

> Firstly has anyone managed to get it running under Solaris ?
> If not, any
> ideas as to when we could possibly get the code to fix it.

It's just a few typedefs, you can do that by hand but it wouldn't be
portable of course.
Ad interim, add to include/ntlmauth.h:

typedef <integer, 16 bits. Usually it's "short"> int16_t;
typedef <integer, 32 bits. Usually it's "int" or "long"> int32_t;
typedef unsigned <integer, 32 bits. Usually it's "int" or "long"> u_int32_t;

This should suffice.

--
	/kinkie