[SQU] Terms and Conditions

From: Ben M <bmckellar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 00:00:38 +1100

Hi,

I run a proxy in an organisation with approx 50 users. Management wants the
terms and conditions explained to each user when they open up Internet
Explorer. I currently log all sites visited with authentication by
username.

Is there a way through the proxy i can make it start on a certain page all
the time, that overides the default homepage? Any other ideas about listing
the terms and conditions of surfing the internet.. e.g so they know they
are monitored.. ??

cheers

Ben M