Re: [SQU] ports and proxy. How?

From: <alasdair.hatfield@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 18:38:17 +0100

Hi

Try

www.socks.nec.com

Sorry - can't help with FWTK

Alasdair Hatfield
MT3 Project, Hasselt
DVS Product Services, Philips Industrial Activities B-3500 Hasselt, Belgium.
Tel. +32 (0) 11 30 62 29 - Fax. +32 (0) 11 30 59 58
e-mail alasdair.hatfield@philips.com
Embedded Designs, c/o Galgenbergstraat 73, 3511 Kuringen, Belgium.
e-mail alasdair-hatfield@embedded-designs.co.uk

mcc@TO.GD-ES.COM on 19-12-2000 17:02:44