Re: [SQU] Problem w/squid

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 11:47:34 -0600

I've written a patch for the IE problem, Netscape doesn't have this
problem. (Shift-Reload will force a reload through the proxy. IE 5.5SP1
and above you would use Ctrl-Reload or Ctrl-F5.)

The patch for IE is here:

http://www.swelltech.com/pengies/joe/patches

It has been committed to HEAD in CVS, so you could also grab the latest
snapshot version (though it may have stability issues in some cases).
Read the patch for more information on how it does what it does.

                                   --
                      Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                  Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances