[SQU] I'm a squid beginner Sorry!

From: Thomas Hettick <thettick@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 09:56:19 -0800

When accessing one of our secure sites we get this error. Any help would be
great.

HTTP Error 401
401.3 Unauthorized: Unauthorized due to ACL on resource

This error indicates that the credentials passed by the client do not have
access to the particular resource on the server. This resource could be
either the page or file listed in the address line of the client, or it
could be another file on the server that is needed to process the file
listed on the address line of the client.

Please make a note of the entire address you were trying to access and then
contact the Web server's administrator to verify that you have permission to
access the requested resource.