[SQU] Problem With yahoomail

From: Afridi Hilal <hilalafridi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 14:22:04 -0800 (PST)

Hello every one
i am running squid2.2s5 on a redhat 6.0 box my problem
is that sometimes my clients are unable to access
yahoomail and then all of a sudden everything becomes
just fine
i have checked other mail sites as well but they work
just fine.
Any ideas
p.s) I have activated that cgi-bin ? stoplist as well
Hilal Afridi