Re: [SQU] accelerator and icp

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 18:12:00 +0100

You basically can't with a single Squid. The output of the redirector is
the URL on which Squid caches the object, and there is no second
redirector step.

What you can do is to chain two Squid's together, where the second uses
a redirector that removes the unwanted parts of the URL and don't do any
caching.

---
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker