Re: [SQU] squid ip forwarding

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 00:19:52 +0100

Unless you have disabled it, squid always sends the clients IP in the
request header "X-Forwarded-For".

If you want to use IP based access control for local clients when
accessing local servers, then you better make sure these clients do not
use the proxy to access the local servers. I.e. exclude local servers
from the proxy redirection.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker