Re: [SQU] squid won't cache

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 23:39:51 +0100

How are you testing?

And what are you seeing in access.log?

My first guess is that you are seeing the same issues like anyone else
who have just installed a Squid. Everything is already cached in your
browser cache, and the browser only makes revalidation thru Squid. As of
yet Squid cannot cache revalidations without first having the object
cached, so it will take some time before things start to behave more
normal.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker