Re: [SQU] squid blocking problem

From: Thomas Adam <thomas_adam16@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 10:13:54 -0800 (PST)

Dear Rick,

You should replace url_regex with urlpath_regex which
should sort the problem.

Regards,

Thomas Adam
re: thomas_adam16@yahoo.com
www.squidproxyapps.org.uk

here's my squid.conf entries, which i've tried

http://www.thehungersite.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/CTDSites

> all three (3) of the sites in the urlpath_regex -i
> line continue to get
> blocked.
>
> i've even tried putting the entire url in
> trusted.acl without success.
>
> the only other blocking software is an ad blocker~?
>
> help, any ideas?
>
> rf.
>
> --

=====
Thomas Adam
Linux Co-ordinator for The Purbeck School

e-mail (school): n6tadam@users.purbeck.dorset.sch.uk
e-mail (yahoo) : thomas_adam16@yahoo.com