Re: [SQU] Squid Guard

From: Thomas Adam <thomas_adam16@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 10:18:20 -0800 (PST)

Dear All,

If you would send a long your squidguard config file,
I'll be able to help you out. However, by default the
file "blacklists" should be installed in squidguard
config file so that words such as "sex" are
automatically banned.

Regards,

Thomas Adam
re: thomas_adam16@yahoo.com
www.squidproxyapps.org.uk
--- "Delagarza, Gilbert" <gilbert.delagarza@upbna.com>
wrote: > We are using SQUID 2.3 Stable2 with
Mandrake7. We
> are having problems
> getting SQUID Guard to work with Squid. We looked at
> the SQuid guards web
> site and took example 3 for the configuration. When
> we went to a site that
> had the word "sex" in it, it did not do anything
> about it..
> Any ideas? Need more info?
>

> Gilbert De La Garza
> NCS - Union Planters Bank
> (901)580-2351
> gilbert.delagarza@upbna.com

=====
Thomas Adam
Linux Co-ordinator for The Purbeck School

e-mail (school): n6tadam@users.purbeck.dorset.sch.uk
e-mail (yahoo) : thomas_adam16@yahoo.com