Re: [SQU] reiserfs

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 19:59:20 -0600

Florin Andrei wrote:

> Anyone here using Squid on Linux over a ReiserFS cache in production?
> How it behaves? Any problems experienced?

As I think is mentioned in the link I sent you regarding tuning Squid on
Linux a few days ago:

<http://www.swelltech.com/pengies/joe/squidtuneup/t1.html>

We ship units running async Squid on Reiserfs. After almost a year of
shipping systems we've had no problems. There were quite a few before
we started shipping, but Chris Mason (the SuSE ReiserFS guy) put forth a
heroic effort and killed every single bug I dug up just before we went
to market.
                                   --
                      Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                  Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances