[SQU] number of concurrent requests

From: Li Xiang <lixiang@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 12:39:57 +0800 (GMT-8)

Hi,

I am now using a SGI 320 with red hat 6.0. The version of squid I use is
squid 2.2.4. Since I am interested to know the peak request rate, I write a
small program to continuously send request to this squid. I have found out that when
there are around 230 concurrent requests, the squid will going to hang. I wonder
whether this is caused by the OS or squid itself. Any options to increase this number?

Thanks in advance,

Li Xiang
School of Computing
National University of Singapore