Re: [SQU] can't check e-mails

From: Joseph Haig <jhaig@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 11:24:35 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

I have a similar problem which I haven't got round to looking into yet. I
have a network of three machines - 2 MS Windows PCs and 1 Linux PC (on
which squid is running). I can read emails from hotmail from the Linux PC
and one of the MS PCs but not the other. The MS PC on which I can access
hotmail is running IE while the other is running Netscape. I hope this
information is helpful to anyone who may be able to solve this problem.

Bye,

Joe.