Re: [SQU] can't check e-mails

From: Joseph Haig <jhaig@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 13:00:57 +0000 (GMT)

Hello again,

Since sending my reply below, I have had a look into it. I found that my
problem was a problem with the proxy settings in Netscape. Under
Edit->Preferences->Advanced->Proxies I have 'Manual proxy configuration'
set. In the settings for this, I have adding the proxy information in the
boxes for the Security type server and I am now able to get to Hotmail.
I assume that this will also work for Lycos. Hope this helps.

Bye,

Joe.