RE: Native format in logs

From: Ryan Booz <ryanbooz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 13:13:01 -0500

Hello all,

I just wanted to thank some of you that answered. I still couldn't get
things to go. Even after stoping, starting, or reconfiguring squid.
However, I decided to try and edit the conf file through Webmin and it
worked. At the moment I can't see anything different from what I've
done and what Webmin did, but I don't care right now.

Thanks for the help. I just wanted to post something back to end the
question.

Ryan Booz
Tech Coordinator
Belleville Mennonite School