[SQU] Squid-2.5Devel-NTLM died

From: Craig Fels <csfels@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 15:08:09 -0600

Robert/Kinkie....

I've revceived this message 2 days in a row now from my Squid box.

It must restart itself because by the time I get the message, its running.

I've looked for "core" and can't find it.

Craig

Subject: The Squid Cache (version 2.5.DEVEL-NTLM) died.
You've encountered a fatal error in the Squid Cache version 2.5.DEVEL-NTLM.
If a core file was created (possibly in the swap directory),
please execute 'gdb squid core' or 'dbx squid core', then type 'where',
and report the trace back to squid-bugs@ircache.net.
Thanks!