[SQU] Squid + Trend Micro Viruswall

From: Dave Temkin <dave@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 16:56:23 -0500 (EST)

Was wondering if anyone had any sample configs/ideas...

What I'd like to do is place the Squid server at the "Front", so the
clients talk to it, and then have Squid pass off any requests for any
pages ending in .zip, .exe. .vbs, .gz, etc. off to VirusWall, but process
everything else itself without passing off to the (sometimes) slow
VirusWall...

Anyone have any ideas? Are there any utilities for this? Is the
functionality built in and I'm just braindead?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

-Dave