Re: [SQU] squid with vxfs?

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2001 16:13:11 -0600

Try 'ufs' in your cache_dir entry, instead.

This entry does not indicate the actual filesystem name you're running
on...it dictates which FS interface Squid uses (Squid has several FS
modules...ufs, aufs, coss, diskd). ufs is what you use for any standard
Unix filesystem, which I'm pretty sure Veritas is (interface...not core
functionality).

                                   --
                      Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                  Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances