Re: [SQU] Allowing single users to access denied files

From: Ilker Gokhan <IlkerG@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 13:31:30 +0200

use acl src instead of proxy_auth as below:
acl user src _ipaddress_/netmask
http_access allow user
http_access deny ....
http_access deny all

> Question A: which passwd is being used? the one in /etc/passwd?

Of course no, you should install authentication method on your squid for
using proxy_auth.

> Question B: is there any other solution to solve my problem?

As above..

Best regards,
Ilker G.

Bu e-postada bulunan tüm fikir ve görüsler ve ekindeki dosyalar sadece adres
sahib(ler)ine ait olup, Sümerbank A.S hiç bir sekilde sorumlu tutulamaz.
The information contained in this E-Mail and any files transmitted with it
are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed and do not reflect those of Sumerbank A.S.